Hind with golden antlers and bronze or brass hooves
20 Hit Points
Initiative: d20 Speed: 30
- Guard 14
- Toughness 15
- Resolve 15
When a target makes a resist roll to shake off your invocation of the chosen bane, they have disadvantage 1.
You are able to inflict both banes with a single attack. The combined power level of each bane must not exceed the attribute score. If the banes target different defenses, you choose which defense your attack targets. On a successful attack roll, the target is inflicted with both banes. They each persist independently of one another and must be resisted separately.
- Alteration (+1d10) vs Guard — max 50' range
- Disarmed (Instantaneous)
- Alteration (+1d10) vs. Guard at PL 3
- Immobile (Resist ends (special) (Fail x 3 = 1 minute))
- Alteration (+1d10) vs. Guard
- Silenced (Resist ends (Fail x 3 = 1 minute))
- Alteration (+1d10) vs. Toughness
Every reload creates a new, procedurally generated NPC.
Legendary creature names and descriptions sourced from Wikipedia.